November 7 - Science CBA
November 9 - Feast of Sharing
November 10 - Veteran's Day Parade 8:00
4th grade block party
End of the 2nd 6 week period
November 14 - Writing Benchmark
November 17 - Rockin' Roadrunner Awards 8:45-9:15
November 20-24 -Thanksgiving Break
- If your child rides the bus, check the Transportation Department webpage for more information.
- Click on the School Nutrition webpage to get more information if your child will be eating breakfast or lunch at school.
- Texas requires immunizations to be up to date for school attendance. For more information, see the Health Services webpage.
- Please be sure your child wears tennis shoes for PE days!!!
- 4th grade lunches begin at 11:50.
In reading, Ms. Beeson will be working on reading to learn informational texts.
Ms. Holmes will continue to build those necessary skills to communicate successfully through writing.
In Mrs. Ripley's math, the students are working with long division and going into all operations, and her
science will be moving into investigating force, motion, and energy.