April 10- writing STAAR
April 13- early release
April 30-May 4 book fair
May 14- math STAAR
May 15- reading STAAR
May 28- Memorial Day holiday
May 31- last day
- If your child rides the bus, check the Transportation Department webpage for more information.
- Click on the School Nutrition webpage to get more information if your child will be eating breakfast or lunch at school.
- Texas requires immunizations to be up to date for school attendance. For more information, see the Health Services webpage.
- Please be sure your child wears tennis shoes for PE days!!!
- 4th grade lunches begin at 11:50.
In reading, Ms. Beeson will be working on reading to learn informational texts.
Ms. Holmes will continue to build those necessary skills to communicate successfully through writing.
In Mrs. Ripley's math, the students are working with long division and going into all operations, and her
science will be moving into investigating force, motion, and energy.